We provide high quality, ink fingerprinting services to individuals and businesses in the DMV area. Ink Fingerprint cards are commonly submitted for employment verification, background checks, passport applications, and much more. Why complicate the process? Instead let us come to you! Our fingrprint technicians provide a service that is quick, accurate, and proffessional.
We currently do not offer electronic, digital or Livescan fingerprinting. We do not work with Cogent, Gemalto or LiveScan.
Book Now »
DMV Fingerprinting operates as a mobile company, meaning we send a technician to you to fulfill all of your fingerprinting needs. We do not have a physical location for customers to visit. Our fingerprinting technicians are available to come to a public or private location of your choice. Call or email us today to set up an appointment.
A verbal confirmation via phone is required to secure all appointments.
All questions; including questions regarding our agency or the fingerprinting process etc. should be directed to our phone or email support, not the technician(s) taking your fingerprints.
Preperation and Process
- All clients will present a picture ID for the purposes of identity verification. This can be a state issued ID, driver’s license, passport, or military ID.
- Clients are responsible for verifying the requirements of the institution that the fingerprints are being sent to.
- Once the fingerprints are processed, you will be given the completed fingerprint card(s) to take with you and your service is complete.
- Credit/Debt Card payments are required at least two hours before your scheduled appointment to secure the appointment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Appointments canceled within two hours of scheduled appointment slot will result in the loss of Technician fees. (The amount billed for the actual fingerprinting process will be refunded to you)
- Refunds for fingerprint services are given only for cancellations made at least 24-48 hours prior to scheduled appointment time. Card refunds will be fully refunded minus the 4% processsing fee.
- Clients will be given a reprint free of charge in the rare case that cards are rejected due to fingerprint impressions. Clients have 30 days from the date the fingerprints were taken to submit proof; such as documentation from the institution stating fingerprints failed.